10 March 2013

Ever changing.....

As Second Life evolves an changes so do it's residents. The days of the D/s and BDSM establishments are slowly coming to a close. Based on visitor traffic here at Kitten's I am seeing this change firsthand. A love of mine has always been pony play. And over the past few months Kitten's has been slowly evolving into a pony stable.

Sunset tables is now over three quarters of my sim at Kiten Paws. With two cart tracks, steeple jumps, barrel courses, and even dressage the stable is more popular than the castle and dungeon have been since we've re-opened.
A fully functional stable we even now participate in the official Pony Cup events. My own "wall of fame" at home showing me as a pony (Sonia's Silken Flame), s well as my ponies Fraintesa (Serap Roxan) and High Speed Pink Silken Flame (Calypso Ballinger).
The castle will always remain. It's a reminder of what was and why I started it way back in 2008.
A shot of the newest addition to the castle:
And finally an overview of the sim:





No comments:

Post a Comment